The last Dive of the season at Millbrook, Sort of!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lone Wolf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We went out to millbrook for the last dive of the season. Only we discovered they will be open next weekend also. It was a beautiful day, Blue Marble was there having the end of season party. We had a large group, and everyone brought a dish, BMD provided hamburgers, hotdogs, and chili. So we had great eats, more than we could eat. Corrine dove with Dori today, we set up her sidemount, and Dori and Richard helped her fine tune everything. They both were a great help. Jeremy, and Jim came out so we did three dives all over the quarry. Vis today was 30', and it was 70 degrees and sunny. A picture perfect day!! It's great to be out with friends on a warm day doing somethng we all love to do.

Were you the guys on Beach 1 who had all that spare food? I was waiting in the water for everyone else to show up when my instructor handed me a hotdog!

Back
Top Bottom