The Lexy October '05 Dive Reports Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan:
Hey wetrat was that you that waved to me from the dive boat at the Ruby E we were on the boat at the bow mooring line? anyway it was a great dive day

YES! It was great to see you out there, but I couldn't remember what you told me your boat looked like, so I didn't want to sound too much like an idiot trying to figure out if it was you. Cool boat by the way!:14:

Good day of diving last Sunday in Catalina on the Sundiver even though the "Sun" part was missing.

Any idea what the spots are on this fish?
DSCN0434.jpg

This lobster did not cooperate by coming out of his hole and to dinner.
DSCN0443.JPG

Site: Malibu (shhh...) Lobster Spot
Time: 7:20-ish PM
Day:10/24/05
Surf: 2 - 5'
Visibility: huh?
Max depth: begyerpardon?
Temp at depth: depth?
Run time: well, I did run...

Walked into the surf, spit out. Call me Jonah.

Still have sand in my ears.

Sacrificed my mask to the sea.

Could have been worse. I could have lost a fin.

Walked back to the truck in my 100 grit wetsuit, got changed, went to Penguins for some frozen yog, then drove home to sit by the fire with some hot cocoa.

Sand makes a poor toothpaste.

---
ken

Redondoscubadude:
Thx for the ID. I guess I shouldn't catch them then but he sure was good eatin':wink:

Oh God... tell me you're jokin' right? Shouldn't you know what EVERYTHING is before you catch them and eat them? Ughhh....

Lexy:
Oh God... tell me you're jokin' right? Shouldn't you know what EVERYTHING is before you catch them and eat them? Ughhh....

Yes just kidding. Besides Lobster I don't hunt. I figured the little guy was a Garibaldi just wasn't sure about his spots.

Redondoscubadude:
Yes just kidding. Besides Lobster I don't hunt. I figured the little guy was a Garibaldi just wasn't sure about his spots.
RedondoScubaDude, your pictures look very sharp. What kind of equipment are you using ?

jenazah:
RedondoScubaDude, your pictures look very sharp. What kind of equipment are you using ?

Thanks no marine life was harmed in the filming. Nikon Coolpix 7900 and WP-CP4 case. Adjusted contrast and brightness a little in Photoshop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom