The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott Riemer:
Dr. Bill, I'm assuming from the smiley that she likes Owen Wilson.
:lilbunny:

Scott Riemer:
Pennypue, looks like you were posting same time I was, too funny!
I thought so too!!!I'm hunting now to see if they are going to have it in my favorite theater. (The one with the big seats, wide aisles and very steep rows of chairs. You could see clear over someone 7' tall NP):)

Scott Riemer:
That would make for a big Owen Wilson, huh?
:lilbunny:silly,
Owen would be on the screen, not in the seat in front of me. But yes, he is very big that way.

pennypue:
I'd like to know if their "dive suits" are commercially available........I love Bill Murray, but Owen Wilson.......... :11ztongue . I intend to see this one on opening day. Now I just have to figure out where.
The suits are fine.. but the helmets with the rabbit ears are the coolest.. I've had that silly tune they have in the movie trailer in my head for days.. ugh..
now I'll never get it ut of my head :)

sparky30:
The suits are fine.. but the helmets with the rabbit ears are the coolest.. I've had that silly tune they have in the movie trailer in my head for days.. ugh..
now I'll never get it ut of my head :)
I was thinking of getting a red knit cap to wear post dive. :11ztongue

That red knit cap was Jacques Cousteau's trademark. I'm not sure Bill Murray can wear it with the same effect.

Dr. Bill

sparky30:
Hmmmm.. I have a red knit cap.. now all I have to do is dig out the old speedo's LOL...
Haven't worn them since I was 10.. :)
LOL, Dr. Bill, I don't think Bill Murray will EVER have the same effect as Jacques......Sparky.......oh, nooooooo. Speedo's should be worn by Olympic swimmers or 10 year olds!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom