The Long Beach Scuba Show & Member Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
About the show
This year the Long Beach Scuba Show will be held June 24-25 at the Long Beach Convention Center. The show is open to the public and features several hundred exhibits from dive shops, manufacturers, organization and related Scuba Diving companies.

Advanced registration is now closed but you can buy tickets at the door for $9 (1-day seminar passes are $25). You may also be able to get a discount by visiting your Southern California LDS.

The show takes place Saturday and Sunday and from the response in the current thread, many members will be attending on both days.

The Meetup
This year there will be an informal ScubaBoard member meet-up Sunday the 25th at 2pm by the Pool. If you are attending the show at that point, please stop by to say hello to some other members and show your face.

Sunday Meetup @ 2pm
-mo2vation
-bunnyjaye
-alcina
-kelpmermaid
-PhotoTJ
-headhunter
-archangel
-tech admin
-undrwater
-otter
-Rickster
-Mrs_Rickster
-Glycerin
-Wrinkles
-Robert Phillips
-krowsea
-Empty V
-Zaffy

Saturday Lunch @ 12pm
-alcina
-CompuDude
-Rickster
-Mrs_Rickster
-ItsBruce
-radinator
-LAJim (3)
-ScottZeagle
-DixieDL
-Ann Marie
-divinman

Sunday Lunch @ 12pm
-kelpmermaid
-alcina
-headhunter
-Rickster
-Mrs_Rickster
-Glycerin
-Wrinkles
-Robert Phillips
-krowsea
-Empty V
-Zaffy

Anyone who plans to attend the show in general or the meetup, please respond to this thread so everyone knows who to keep an eye out for.

We will likely also grab some food after the show so stick around!

For additional information, visit: http://www.saintbrendan.com/attend06_info/info06advreg.html

All of the above!

Mrs_Rickster And I will be there Sat. and Sun. working the Reef Check booth, So, we will make it to all of the get togethers.

Rick

I'll be there incognito (trying to stay outta sight of any Hit Squads from the Philippines:D)

My recollection is that there is a nice cafateria in the convention center. It ought to be more than suitable for a SB group lunch. I'll find a table at about noon and will try to remember to put up one or 2 SMBs to mark the Cafe and table.

<------ all day Sunday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom