The New Revolutionary Safe Diving System "Medusa"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please. Please post some pictures. Please.

Is it not easier to just grow some gills?

so one air hog will be using EVERYONES gas?
so one regulator free flow depletes everyones gas?
so swimmers crossing back and forth will tangle lines?

ever try to walk multiple dogs on leashes?

ever see reefs and wrecks? one hose gets caught around a corner, rock, protrusion and it rips the geg out of the divers mouth an he has NO alternate and the tanks and hose are pulled away by the other divers swimming away

i see many more potential issues than benefits...

i swim under a ledge and you swim over it.....
i swim to the right of a piling or tower and you swim to the left.... again picture walking a dog....

i like to swim SLOWLY and actually see the stuff.... many others like to swim fast...

we dove grand cayman in jan. and the guide was almost in a race to get through the reef... not me.. screw her.. i tool my time... she kept waving me on, but dammit i was NOT going to miss all the crevasses, etc..

I'm still waiting for technical hookah hoses. They say the air ones only come in 100' lengths and the longer ones are helium grade but I plan to just splice two air ones together.

Definitely more... I couldn't imagine less than 29...

I respectfully disagree.... 42 is the perfect number:doh:

:lol:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom