The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would seriously like to what play you are referring to....the time Letang behind the net got cross checked for no reason after the play was blown dead or the time Letang blew up your defenseman with the textbook hip check? Those are the only two things I can even remember Letangs name being mentioned for last night because he surely didn't show up to play defense.
The dive that was so obvious that he got a penalty for it.
Then Simmonds was mocking him for it.

I hope you not referring to that game either because thats OLD news.. He did that against Simmons and got a penalty for it..and your still saying the refs are biased towards Pitt? You two are acting like we are the only ones who do that. I hate to tell you everyone in the playoffs is trying to buy calls (i.e. someone touches another person around the arms with a stick and the guy holds on to it and the refs give a hooking call. Is that a penalty no but its the playoffs and they will call it every time.) Wonder if all Philly fans act like crybabys as much as the two above are? :idk: You guys have no defense and we have no defense so you better ride your high horse because neither of these two teams are worthy enough to move on beyond round two. You guys just like typical Philly fans have one thing in mind right now...to hijack this thread and turn it into total chaos.

I think you need to fill this out.
buthurt.jpg

I guess I just don't have the "experience" that is needed to see the hockey world the way Pitts fans see it!
Ranger Ottawa game last night was assume! Now that is HOCKEY!
See you topside! John

I haven't watched any games yet. I seem to get busy at the wrong times. But today has rain in the forecast and games on in the afternoon. :thumb:

I have been able enough to watch several games. (all right all of them) This is the best time of year for hockey! I love it!
See you topside! John

This is just dirty. Real classy Penguins. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom