The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good luck to all of you who root for a team that doesn't suck a$$. I was recovering nicely until I saw the draft order. Oiler fans are gonna be stoked in a couple of years when everything comes together. Meanwhile I'll still have my head buried on the sand. The shame...the shame....

Im going to gorge myself on Poutine now and wait for next year. At least there's diving...

The Civil War of Pennsylvania has just began!

LETS GO PENS!
I really hate that skating vagina Crosby.
LETS GO FLYERS!

Is that vagina envy I hear

These refs might as well be wearing Penguins jerseys. :shakehead:

These refs might as well be wearing Penguins jerseys. :shakehead:

Really your already resorting to complaining about the refs. The refs gave you Brieres first goal. He was offsides by at least 10 feet. And people say Penguins complain and cry about the refs...Just Sayin

Maybe they want to dress like winners???
What game did you watch?

---------- Post added April 11th, 2012 at 10:38 PM ----------

Really your already resorting to complaining about the refs. The refs gave you Brieres first goal. He was offsides by at least 10 feet. And people say Penguins complain and cry about the refs...Just Sayin
Right. Like when instead of calling icing, they give the pens a goal.
Or it's ok for Brierre to take an elbow to the face, but they call Groux for boarding when he barely touched the guy.

All I have to say is watch the zoomed in replay....puck gliding on ice and all of a sudden jumps up and over the yellow line on the boards when it crosses by the Penguin player...on the other hand Briere was very much offsides and your still complaining about the officiating. There was blown calls for both teams in terms of penalties. But don't forget you can't rely on the refs to win the Cup for you...oh wait thats right you haven't won a cup since '75.

Back
Top Bottom