The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Caps tie it back up. At times they look unbeatable but they can't seem to keep up that intensity. Same for the Rangers. This will go 7 games and I don't doubt game seven will be 3 OT's again.

As of right now, I can't pick anyone above the rest. They all seem to play so well. Been a great playoff season and the finish is gonna be awesome!:thumb:

Canada you suck at your professional game! Canada (also known as America Jr., 51st State of the Union) we own your players, we own your game . . .and you're never going to see your precious Lord Stanley's Cup again!

This year it's heading to Los Angeles --looking forward to taking a picture of it at the beach with palm trees in the background. . . !

Hextall was a beast on the ice, most complete goalie ever! One hell of a Playoff hockey this year! Caps Rangers games have been great to watch. Wanted to watch LA but can't stay awake. Flyguys better have thier skates on tonight.
See you topside! John

It has been a long ass time since one of the Canadian teams have won the cup. Only 2 made the playoffs this year and are out. I wonder if Canadians are starting to get pissed at their team management. I can feel their pain, being stuck with the Minnesota Tame, er, wild.

---------- Post added May 6th, 2012 at 08:24 PM ----------

The Kings were awesome today. If they keep the momentum, they'll be tough to stop.

---------- Post added May 7th, 2012 at 05:14 AM ----------

1more game and we are rid of those pesky rule breaking Flyers!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

1more game and we are rid of those pesky rule breaking Flyers!!! :rofl3::rofl3:
The Flyers took care of the rule breakers in round 1.
But it looks like I'm one game away from becoming a Kings fan.

:shocked: A hockey player suspended?!? Say it ain't so!
Caude Giroux. The first player in the history of ice that has ever been suspended. :shakehead: This truly is a sad day for the city of Philadelphia. :shakehead:

Well, well, well, Still sour are we? He did not leave his feet! If he had made no contact with the head it would have been a good hit! He did not run and hide behind others after he stirred it up. He stood in and waited for someone to come at him, unlike the other run and hide captain.
Devils are playing a very disiplined game!
See you topside! John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom