The Official 2011-2012 NHL Hockey thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya Hextall looks like a rookie here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMFL6DrQo98

---------- Post added May 8th, 2012 at 09:49 PM ----------

You guys have no defense and we have no defense so you better ride your high horse because neither of these two teams are worthy enough to move on beyond round two.

Hit this nail dead square on the head! Right now Philly is talking about what golf course they want to be playing on tomorrow.
AND THE STREAK CONTINUES- NO CUP SINCE '75

Dude you really need to quit living in the past.
If I'm not mistaken the Penguins have 3 Cups as compared to Philly winning 2. Big effing deal. The Flyers still embarrassed The Penguins this season.

Dude you really need to quit living in the past.
If I'm not mistaken the Penguins have 3 Cups as compared to Philly winning 2. Big effing deal. The Flyers still embarrassed The Penguins this season.

That and grow up some. The smack talk is meant to be in good fun.

The Flyers had a great season, but were out played by The Devils. No question there.
Still a Philly fan till the day I die!

So now that it has been somewhat narrowed down now...whats everyones predictions for the cup....heres mine

I think Phoenix makes its first appearance to the Stanley Cup final. The season series was a 3-3 split and the two out of the the three times Phoenix lost was a one goal game...one being in OT. Mike Smith is hot right now and I'm thinking it will be over in 6.

If NJ plays New York its gonna be a battle of the goalies...Marty vs. King Henrik. Teams split the season series 3-3. I'm going with NJ here just for the fact home ice has not faired well for teams in the east.

If NJ plays Washington= NJ gets to the finals in 5 games. Holtby for Washington is falling apart. Hunters approach on keeping your best player on the bench when you need defense might work in the reg season but you can't win a Stanley Cup with that approach.

STANLEY CUP FINAL
NJ VS Phoenix - NJ gets the cup. Marty has proven himself in the finals and when the pressure gets heavy. Also I'm an Eastern Conference guy so I gotta go NJ in 6.

As much as I would like to see The Cup stay on the East, I think The Kings are going to take it this year. And I'm not just saying that because they're being called "Philly West" either.

As much as I would like to see The Cup stay on the East, I think The Kings are going to take it this year. And I'm not just saying that because they're being called "Philly West" either.

NHL Network just gave them a bunch of lovin' saying they are gonna blow the Yotes outta the water.

Even though our teams are now both gone, I just hope both parties can agree on a CBA this summer so we can do battle again next year. I got a bad feeling the GM's and owners are not going budge on much even though they got everything they wanted last time around and the players got railroaded.

The CBA will cause some issues in the off season, I just hope it gets sorted out for next season! Oh yeah get rid of Shana banner he is not fit to judge a dice roll!
See you topside! John

And then there were 4.

I'm thinking Kings and Devils. And then it's pretty hard to go against Brodeur in the finals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom