The Onondaga after the storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

High quality there. Excellent video.!! Worthy of IMAX.

Thanks for sharing that.

Excellent visibility One fin. Man when we dove it 4/27/07 it was about 4 feet. I also was amazed at the new washouts but when you can only see 4 feet at a time it is hard to get the whole picture. Maybe when all this river flooding goes away we'll be able to see the new "Onondaga"

I'll have to get back on her again. The last time I dove her must have been 1985 or so.

I took a boat ride yesterday and drove over the Onondaga. There is morring still on the stern. I was thinking of diving it next weekend.

One Fin / Bill,

Thanks for sharing the video. I've wanted to dive that wreck since the mid 90's. The one time we were out there the captain wouldn't let us dive due to the current. How are the currents there, and do you only dive the wreck at slack tide?

I was going to ask you about artifacts, but your second video answered that question.

Rick

Rickm401:
One Fin / Bill,

Thanks for sharing the video. I've wanted to dive that wreck since the mid 90's. The one time we were out there the captain wouldn't let us dive due to the current. How are the currents there, and do you only dive the wreck at slack tide?

I was going to ask you about artifacts, but your second video answered that question.

Rick

I must have mist something. what second video? I didnt see it.

Back
Top Bottom