The "other" Philippine Paradise Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
What do you guys think about the other Philippine Paradise Divers that apparently has just been started on a rival to SB? Am I the only one who thinks they should have found a different name?

Are they here on ScubaBoard, or are they the ones on Facebook? Dive Matrix? Deco Stop?

It's all the same folks as here. It is like that by design so we know who is who......no issues. Their activity seems to be low these days....

isn't it like something from that episode of Star Trek with the evil Captn Kirk and Sulu from a parallel universe...? :eyebrow:

You are a TREKKIE!!! Oh, and if you look closely at the picture you will notice that I am about 2 meters off the reef.......Koreans, humpf!

Oh, and if you look closely at the picture you will notice that I am about 2 meters off the reef.......Koreans, humpf!

ah don't be embarrassed about it BabyD, we've all done a little reef walking at some point in our diving careers... :eyebrow: :joke:

a name's a name... but we got ourselves a mascot :D

ah don't be embarrassed about it BabyD, we've all done a little reef walking at some point in our diving careers... :eyebrow: :joke:

It is not and never was and never will be me.....it is the Korykongs that do the reef walking.

Back
Top Bottom