The punchline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefGuy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I don't think the thread made the crash, but I posted recently about a callout where we removed 3 stolen cars from a lake. I alluded to something I couldn't share at the time (the reason should be apparent).

Here's the punchline:

As we were marking the cars to be hooked up and pulled, a couple of....let's just call them "locals" for the sake of anonynimity...came up and started talking about the Lexus that was in the water. The only thing is that we hadn't pulled the Lexus out (it was actually the last one we pulled that night). When asked how they knew about the lexus: "Because we were here!".....Really??...."Yeah, and we've got pictures to prove it!".....Really, Really??? Lo and behold, they produced pictures of a person (surprise!) known to the Case Agent driving the Lexus into the pond.

So now we've got a new (return) visitor to our facility, and two others had lengthy discussions explaining how they got the pictures.

There may even be more updates to this :).

Outstanding

Absolute genius!:rofl3: If you were to try and make this story up, no one would believe it.

Please keep us updated on this. This is better than Comcast's digital cable! :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom