The Scuba-Boobs Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
A little over two years ago I had a chance to go to Florida to work for a couple of weeks and decided to take a couple weeks off and go to the keys and scuba dive. I need to get myself and my daughter certified and had about two months to do it in so no problem.
I walked into my local LDS Liburdi's which was about a mile away and as luck would have it it was the last day of a two for one certification deal so I signed up and away we went. Everyone went pretty smoothly and the class and pool dives were great.

Then came time for the shore dive:huh: and the ocean was not co-operating every week the waves were huge and we were not able to go out. Time was running out and I had only one weekend left and they decided to take us out. The water was pretty calm and we swam out and went down. By the time we surfaced though the waves were pretty big and crashing on the shore pretty hard and this was a big class since this was the first open water class in a month. Me and my daugher were the first divers to attempt going in timed the waves perfectly and made it in without a problem. Most of the other divers got rolled in the waves and were lossing equipment . This was the end of our dive and we still needed one more dive to get certified and I only had a week left before I was flying out to Florida. I ask the main male dive instructor what I could do and he said I would either have to go out on a boat and pay more money or do it in Florida. As I turned around and starting packing my gear one of the cute girls in my class asked him the same question she was flying out in a week also. As she was doing so she was taking off her wetsuit and both of her breasts popped out of her bikini top and she did not notice that she was standing there with both of her breasts hanging out. Well of course the dive instuctor offered to take her out on a private lessons no charge. He kepted chatting away stairing at her chest until finally she noticed her scuba-boobs were out and put them back in place. So I guess the moral to the story is if you ever need any extra service bring your scuba boobs.
I do have to say the female instructor Raeanne Halbert was great and took my daughter out for a shore dive after she blew the boat dive and only charge me and extra $50 no scuba boobs needed.

No haven't been there I think they are on the expensive side but I may go there to get a wetsuit since I think they carry Xcel and I like that brand of wetsuit. There a good shop and stand behind what they sell and they give a scuba-boob discount but mine are kinda hairy so I think that is why they charge me more.:eek:ut:

leadweight once bubbled...
she did not notice when things popped out?

No she had not noticed that they were out. The instructor didn't say a thing about them but was chatting away a mile a minute about taking her out on a private dive to get her certification.

They were positively bouyant.:mouth:

Damn...thats why my wife always gets a better deal than me!:)

Actually you may not believe me but I saw that on the STREET once... in Singapore.

There was this lady, very well dressed, with a very skin-tight dress with no sleeves.
Then all of a sudden her right breast felt like he wanted some independancy... so it just popped out (by the way that is meant for the arms). It was just hilarious, since as you probably know, Asian people always stay very calm, in every situation. So she stopped walking, went bright red, stuck her breats back in where it belongs, and just resumed walking...

:D

I think I would have deployed my safety sausage at that time...

sharkman
:guitar:

the sharkman once bubbled...
I think I would have deployed my safety sausage at that time...

sharkman
:guitar:

Maybe you could get your dive buddy to orally inflate it for you?

Back
Top Bottom