The Scuba-Boobs Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HAHAHA

Not a Delayed SMB!

having been a DM for quite a bit and now an Instructor, in counties where tiny binkini's are common place I will say I too am Guilty to a few "Scuba-boob" related classes.

I'm young, Single and enjoy "art"

Willer:D

Amanda once bubbled...
Actually you may not believe me but I saw that on the STREET once... in Singapore.

There was this lady, very well dressed, with a very skin-tight dress with no sleeves.
Then all of a sudden her right breast felt like he wanted some independancy... so it just popped out (by the way that is meant for the arms). It was just hilarious, since as you probably know, Asian people always stay very calm, in every situation. So she stopped walking, went bright red, stuck her breats back in where it belongs, and just resumed walking...

:D

Where was your camera, ChasingRichard?

:rofL:

scubaredneck once bubbled...
Where was your camera, ChasingRichard?

:rofL:

I was a new diver and was sorely unprepared for the event.

Had a nice experience is France also when I opened my 2nd story window over the pool at the hotel and looked down to see most of the woman laying topless by the pool. The fat German and Italian men in speedo's was a little harsh to take but you have to take the good with the bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom