The Spanish Rocks....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, this will be great!

After this weekend, lets try and all get a date and firm this up!

I'm in for after Labor Day weekend. I will be in Key West for a tournament Sept.11-14. I'll sneak in a dive or two in between things. Taking the wife to "Snuba". Should be interesting! Let's create a dive plan and do this!!

I'll work up some days and post them on Monday. I ran into some folks at Scuba West today at the Dive Rite demo day, and they also expressed interest. We may have a nice group of folks making the trip!

This sounds like a fun dive, im up for it. After labor day weekend would be great since I will be out of town that weekend.

The wife and I headed up there yesterday with the surfboards. I'm going to head up there late this week with the scuba gear to see if the storm affected the rocks.

Let me know your thoughts about the rocks and the storm! Most folks seem to want to go after Labor Day weeekend, so thats good with me! I'm easy!

In a fun, love to dive type of way! :)

I have a list of days and divers, I'll keep tweeking and post something the day after Labor Day for the dive.

Thanks to all for your input!

Todd

Hey Todd, like I said at the Demo Day, I too am interested in visiting Spanish Rocks. I have never been there and it really sounds interesting.

Chris

Hey Cvascel!

Welcome!

I'll make a post after Labor Day with some details for all of us head to the Rocks!

You will have to make this happen after labor day. Im not sure I will be diving this weekend due to a storm coming, go figure.. Im looking forward to it. I have never been.

Yep!

Projected fun-dive date will be after Labor Day!

Anyone who has input, please let me know! :)

Todd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom