• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

The "Ultimate" wing lift calculator :)

Discussion in 'Buoyancy Compensators (BC's) and Weight Systems' started by selytch, Sep 13, 2006.

1. chadmeister

chadmeister Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have the excel sheet in their email?

If so, please PM me and I'll share my email. Can't seem to be able to download them off the OP.

Or maybe upload it to dropbox and add it here?

Thanks!
    C

2. Tbar

Tbar Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
  3. novasquid

novasquid Barracuda

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    i was wondering this too. why is a 14 pound rig at 60 feet considered a balanced rig?

4. KWS

KWS ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 500 - 999

I saw this post and if it is my modifcation to the spreadsheet then as I remember I put a factor for over filling a tank. so you can show you have a over or under fill by either the psi or cu ft. I don't remember. Probably used cuft. I have to get the sheet and the link does not get me to it. I attempted to say that IE an lp95 is -1 empty but the full value is not so simple as to assume the 2640 fill. so if I put 3000 in the tank then I have 108 in the tank and I calculated the weight for that gas to derive the full tank value based on 8# per 100 cuft.