The world's best dive destinations dvd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

volker

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Dear all,
Here a trailer/preview to the world's best dive destinations DVD YouTube - THE WORLDS BEST DIVE DESTINATIONS
4 years in the making, The World's Best Dive Destinations was filmed at the following locations, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Tonga, French Polynesia, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa & South America. I would like some feedback; how did you like the trailer, music choice, locations etc. Anything would be highly appreciated!
Keep wet!
Volker

Just some personal feedback, please take it for what it's worth, only one person’s opinion. Visually it is quite stunning; I would like to see this in HD on my plasma TV, as I do not believe that I am getting the full spectrum of colour and beauty from YouTube. Now for the critical portion. The preview needs narration. I have seen many underwater YouTube videos that have musical accompaniments and after a while the music invokes a negative response. Similar to elevator music or music that one would hear while being placed on hold back in the day. You definitely have visual impact so give me the coup de grace; sell me on why I must see this video. What am I going to learn and experience if I purchase this it.

sadly i ordered this video couple of days ago, didn't get it , when i contacted the seller in Scuba Diving Destinations -Buy the Worlds Best Dive Destinations DVD i didn't get a reply. after 3 days, i decided to request a dispute from paypal , ironically , the item was refunded after 15 minutes from sending the dispute request ..

so guys, before ordering the item, make sure you email them, or talk to them or something. it can be my experience only but just wanned to warn you guys.

here is the whole thing

ME:

hello, i have bought the dvd and the guys at theworldsbestdivedestinations.com have recieved their payment, i contacted them about whether my shipment will be tracked or not, or the estimated time of its arrival, i haven't gotten a reply which made me worried, when i wanted to check my order status on their site by logging in with my email address (the same one i used for registration) , they had no email in their database, so when i registered again and checked my order status, i had no items in my account, when i logged in my email and checked the recite and clicked on the link provided , i found this.

Order #XXXX

Order Date: 24th Aug 2011

Recipient: XXXXXXX

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains the Following Items:

1 x The Worlds Best Dive Destinations DVD PAL

i really dont mind the delay but when a seller is delays their reply it makes the buyer worried . i hope this can be solved as soon as possible. and i was hoping i would get the tracking number of the shipment if it was sent already.

thanks

From Buyer - XXXXXXXXXX

8/27/2011 03:10 PDT
hello seller , i got an email saying that my item has been refunded "not that i got anything transferred here on my paypal account. but anyways, i was wondering if something wrong happened to my order, should i re-order? or just go look for it somewhere else?

From Seller - Nimu Njonjo8/27/2011 03:32 PDT
Hello XXXXXXXXXXXX
- I am so sorry about all this - we have had such problems with our website so it was difficult to track your order. Please allow me to refund your money and can you order then directly through Amazon? Is this possible? Apologies again and best wishes, Nimu

From Seller - Nimu Njonjo8/27/2011 03:36 PDT
Dear XXXXXXXXXX, I am sending you a full refund with our sincere apologies. We ask kindly that you order the dvd through Amazon as we are based in Kenya so we are now working through Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk. With best wishes from Nimu

A Refund was issued.
8/27/2011 03:36 PDT

----------------

good luck for those who wanna buy it =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom