There is Water in New Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lswaters

Reaction score
New Mexico, but my heart is in Minnesota.
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I'm new to SB, live in New Mexico. I was certified in August of last year, and have since accumulated lots of specialities, and am working on Divemaster. Most of our diving is done at the Blue Hole in Santa Rosa, NM, which is a popular training site. Would love to hear from people who have been there. If anyone knows Stella at the Santa Rosa dive shop, sad note, her husband passed away last week.

Hello and welcome to the board! With over 70,000 people on here, i'm sure you'll find one or two in your neck of the woods.

Hi Iswaters. Welcome!
Check out the Rock Mountain Oyster section, under the United States heading, on the main forum menu.
There are a bunch of NM divers on there as well as plenty of other folks who often dive at Blue Hole. We are all deeply saddened by Rudy's passing.

Welcome to the board, (Hola se boardo). if that really means anything. lol

Welcome to scuba board, Glad you could join us! I certified and started training in a in a simular way, wouldn't trade my earley dives for anything, I think those of us that started with inland diving have a even greater appreciation of the salt.
At least I do!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

Yep, dived that volcanic vent a few times. Rudy's sad passing was mentioned recently on the Rocky Mountain forum. Be sure to drop in there, too...

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom