Thermalution sizing question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shabaday

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I purchased a blue grade + thermalution heated vest. I am in between large and X large so I ordered the large.
The vest is snug...like wetsuit snug...not too uncomfortable but definitely spandex snug...is that the proper size or should it be "looser snug" fitting?? I have assumed snugger is better so it fits under the wetsuit but I wanted to be sure before I use it. I am 5'9" 185 broader chest and shoulders...the sizing chart clearly shows me a large
Thanks

I have the yellow grade I wear under my drysuit. Mine is snug. I wear it over my base layer. It needs to be close to your bod. Mine is wetsuit snug.

I have the yellow grade I wear under my drysuit. Mine is snug. I wear it over my base layer. It needs to be close to your bod. Mine is wetsuit snug.
Thanks Marie! On heatedwetsuit website they said if between sizes go a size larger but the sizing chart for XL for me was nowhere near my size. I do wear the mako swim/dive shorts and those are spandex snug as well. I think I will be fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom