They're OPEN!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
"Scubaland at the Lake" is now OPEN! (Well they're really just off the corner of the Anderson Mill/Volente Rd & 620 intersection - but they're calling it Scubaland at the Lake!) Got an e-mail on Thursday that the new shop is finally open. Stopped by today to give it a look-see, and they are stocked up and ready to go. Always liked the gang at the North Store on Anderson Lane, but the new shop will be SO convenient on the weekends!

You beat me to it. I went by Scubaland at the Lake yesterday afternoon too. I had received the email and decided to go take a look around and see if they had any moisture munchers in stock since I was down to last one for todays dives. They were out of the munchers, but had all the Scubapro gear you need right there. I looked around a little at knick knacks and such, but other than munchers for camera I didn't really need anything.

Same for us ... not much we need right now, although we are considering adding a couple tanks to our collection of gear .... especially if we check out the Lake Travis Scuba trips and like them ... having the 2nd tank each would be helpful. Nice thing about Scubaland is they throw in a year of airfills when you buy a tank. Not a bad deal!

Same for us ... not much we need right now, although we are considering adding a couple tanks to our collection of gear .... especially if we check out the Lake Travis Scuba trips and like them ... having the 2nd tank each would be helpful. Nice thing about Scubaland is they throw in a year of airfills when you buy a tank. Not a bad deal!

You should have been out with us today, LM and I were only divers that showed up, although Robert was kind enough to allow her daughter Leia and Leia's friend Maddy (both budding divers as well as a couple of future heart breakers) to come out for a boat ride and some surface swimming while we dove. We had a blast along the oasis wall this morning, I'll be going out with LTS myself again soon.

Free airfills with a tank didn't mean as much when they were all the way in town, but with the new lake location I think I could get my moneys worth on that deal, I may have to see what their tanks are going for next time I'm in there.

Back
Top Bottom