thieves raid lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8buck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Some people went on a shopping spree at our lds and stole about 20 grand. Computers, tanks, bc's regs knives and other eq. The tanks need to be vised they were a 6 al 80's and a 120 hp so if anyone bring tanks to be filled and no vis on a new tank (blue 80's and white hp 120) call the S.O. or pm me thanks Brandon

I'm sorry to hear about the break-in. Hope the police find the folks responsible.

-Grier

What ds was it?

8buck:
Some people went on a shopping spree at our lds and stole about 20 grand. Computers, tanks, bc's regs knives and other eq. The tanks need to be vised they were a 6 al 80's and a 120 hp so if anyone bring tanks to be filled and no vis on a new tank (blue 80's and white hp 120) call the S.O. or pm me thanks Brandon

If you would publish serial numbers, folks could keep an eye out for something specific rather than risk ticking off innocent customers.

well i am not trying to tick anyone off but working in a shop and knowing what i have read in here i would think alittle more if someone brought in a new tank with no vis and wants air. most shops who sell tanks vis and fill them i know they can bought from just about anywhere... but i will post a list of numbers as soon as the staff compiles them

8buck:
well i am not trying to tick anyone off but working in a shop and knowing what i have read in here i would think alittle more if someone brought in a new tank with no vis and wants air. most shops who sell tanks vis and fill them i know they can bought from just about anywhere... but i will post a list of numbers as soon as the staff compiles them

MO'd tanks are new and empty. May or may not have included a VIS sticker.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom