Things aren't lost in the ocean, they just find new owners.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If someone finds a pair of Alum40's filled with O2 in about 900' depth in the florida gulfstream, please return them to me. A reward will gladly be given.

I use a permanent marker on the base of my camera housing and write my name, phone number and email address on it.
I got the idea from JLyle.
One day I was doing some shallow diving and puttering around experimenting with my camera. I found a really cool scorpion fish and after taking photographs I looked up to see another diver some distance away photographing a subject. I went over to him and motioned to him that I had found a scorpionfish (stonefish) and made a hand signal. He followed me over and then shook my hand to thank me. I shook his hand and pointed to my self took my reg out and mouthed "Jennifer". He smiled, flipped over his camera and on the bottom of his housing he had his name written...Jim Lyle LOL!
I didn't even know he was down in Cozumel. Too funny.You never know who you are going to run into down there!

Now, if someone could just find the 2 carat Ceylon sapphire that dropped out of its setting on Columbia Deep that would be something!
Stupid -stupid-stupid me.
:banghead:

I imagine that it's sitting somewhere in a yellow-head jawfish's burrow!

1112_jawfish w sapphire_2947.jpg

Jen, you have way too much time on your hands living in paradise.....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom