Things to do in Walmart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only Union I ever will like is the one that Abraham Lincoln led.

I dont understand what all the fuss is about.......I had to go to this building downtown here to connect some simple computer equipment and I was told by my contact there that I could only bring the equipment to the site, but I could not do anything else. Since it was a Union building, they had to have a Union person come up and connect everything...BS if you ask me..totally unproductive and just plain silly.

"Im in a Union, you cant take me work away from me" Big f'ing deal..unions smunions....they dont impress me....I cant wait until I do something im not suppose too...ooo im sooo scared.

By the way..where is Hoffa?

Teamsters...Union..whatever

Common speculation has him either in the footings of the Renaissance center in Detroit, the piers of the zilwaukee bridge, or somewhere in the Pontiac Siverdome.
I think he got a pair of dem concrete overshoes & swims wit da fishes.

By the way i'm not a big fan of unions either since i fight with one on a regular basis. Unfortunately the pendulum swings both ways & unions get ridiculous, like your experience. But the fact is if there was no unions, many blue collars would NOT be making what they are now as a non-union workers.
Ever heard of a dictatorship of the proletariat. Unions started for a reason, and the reason still lives today. The reason is greed & those who wield it.

Can you say Tyco, Enron, Worldcom, etc

How discussions can go from doing juvenile things in a store to a disucssion all about unions. Pretty cool.

:poking:

:jester:

go to the older person in the paint department and nervously ask for something to cover/remove blood..

pay in pennies

take 19 items in the 20 or less then add two candy bars....

Good one Fishkiller, thats #14

At your local Wal-Mart, get on the intercom & say "Attention K-Mart shoppers, for the next 10 min. & 10 min. only...
Make yourself a toga in the fabric department & have a beauty pageant.
Get a cereal bowl from housewares. Then go to pet supply & net your own fish & put them in the bowl. Tell the cashier it's your lunch.
In pet supply, curl up in a dog bed. Then growl & snap at everyone that walks by.

I've heard there's one good thing you can do in WalMart-

buy PCs without Windows on them ;-)

Kat, that one about the fabric was too funny. I've tried all the ones on my list (and have been kicked out numerous times). Now I will have to try that. Thanks! :jester:

Amber once bubbled...
Kat, that one about the fabric was too funny. I've tried all the ones on my list (and have been kicked out numerous times). Now I will have to try that. Thanks! :jester:

Has anyone else tried any of these? And Amber, how many Walmarts have you been kicked out of?

:jester:
I think i will have to come visit US.. Walmart sounds funny

:D
Tara

I've been kicked out of 4 different Walmarts, more than once each.

My friend Amy works in one of them and every time I go in and she's there I get "Oh God Amber, what are you doing here?" or "Amber, can't you go to a differnt Walmart and f**k around?"

Quite ammusing I assure you. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom