Things you can't bring into Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to Coz next weekend and I feel like I've already packed about half that list. Is this a new thing they are going to be enforcing or just the same old status quo?

Yet they found my wife's little apple that was sitting in her backpack :rofl3:

I wonder if they're trained for food but not drugs
Actually, according to a friend of mine who used to train sniffer dogs for the military, they are only capable of training for one thing and cannot be trained to be multi-faceted sniffers. .

Actually, according to a friend of mine who used to train sniffer dogs for the military, they are only capable of training for one thing and cannot be trained to be multi-faceted sniffers. .
But…!

Two dogs

• Funny
Reactions: L13
I'm going to Coz next weekend and I feel like I've already packed about half that list.
That's amazing. The list seemed rather logical to me. Examples...??
Is this a new thing they are going to be enforcing or just the same old status quo?
You want explanations? :funny:

Gummies. Two types of vapes. Kebab rolls. Cheese. Vids in my phone of my kids falling down. Real scubafed.

Back
Top Bottom