Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys and gals...

Haven't posted for a while, but I have been lurking in the background!!! I am recovering from abdominal surgery and I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I thought I'd post a couple of items.

I was lucky enough to find a couple of "gold" items this year, just by looking and fanning a little in a certain, secret spot. Here is what I found:

First is a couple of gold wedding bands.... second is a lower set of gold inlaid false teeth!!! kinda cool but kinda creepy!!!:confused::confused:

I'm looking for a good underwater metal detector now so I can really check this area thoroughly... Enjoy!:D

Wayne

Attachments

• ferry landing gold rings.JPG
    ferry landing gold rings.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 183
  • gold teeth 3.JPG
    gold teeth 3.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 188
  • gold teeth 2.JPG
    gold teeth 2.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 190
Very entertaining reading about your finds. I've not dived enough to find anything, but while jeeping in Colorado we found a person. They'd been cremated and their ashes were piled alongside the trail with a cross stuck in them.
Cool and creepy at the same time.

Hey guys and gals...

Haven't posted for a while, but I have been lurking in the background!!! I am recovering from abdominal surgery and I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I thought I'd post a couple of items.

I was lucky enough to find a couple of "gold" items this year, just by looking and fanning a little in a certain, secret spot. Here is what I found:

First is a couple of gold wedding bands.... second is a lower set of gold inlaid false teeth!!! kinda cool but kinda creepy!!!:confused::confused:

I'm looking for a good underwater metal detector now so I can really check this area thoroughly... Enjoy!

Wayne

Thanks for the post, you are giving us part of your secret spot's secret in the title of your first pic...:eyebrow:

Found a bunch of Lewis Moon Snail shells. I took them home and gave them to children of families who had me over to dinner when my wife was back east helping with the new and existing grandbabydaughters.

In Norcal I've found:
a complete weight belt with 30 lbs.
Ab guage and bar
golf balls
A really creepy polaroid of a scary goth chick

In SoCal I've found:
a dive bag with a full set of free-dive gear
dive knife
popped balloons
car key
Assorted trash and litter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/