Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a pigs head on a shore dive in South Korea. It was in about 1-2M visibility so pretty spooky

Were you diving in Taejong-dae? I found this pig jaw there!

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 671
Looks good where around Halifax do you normally dive for your bottles and can anyone just pick a spot except around the navy yard I assume ,

No pic as per request, but just found ceramic "love statue". Mf in colitis canine position, thrown into lake in jealousy by her. No questions asked, just recovered.Interesting piece.

Diving table rock lake I've found.
20+ anchors, screw gun battery, many masks, cel phone, keys and my keys, oldest bottle I found was 1959 coke bottle pretty good for a lake dammed in 1958. Mickey Mouse fishing pole. In Florida I found a dive light. I've found a lot of reasons for long weekends.

The secret to finding good artifact in lakes. Find the property where the oldest settlers lived and you will find your greatest treasures.!

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

I found a dive light in about 100' of water that still worked in Hoodsport Washington, no where near as cool as some of your guy's stories.

Back
Top Bottom