Thinking about selling my HP120's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked my notes and I did record the PST HP120s as being -1 when empty, and the Worthingtons as -4.

Thank you for those numbers. #12 is MUCH better than #20 and I'd probably not need all of it since with 500psi in each tank I still need a little air in my wing/DS to remain neutral.

I checked my notes and I did record the PST HP120s as being -1 when empty, and the Worthingtons as -4.

that's a bit better. Valve differences can change the buoyancy numbers by about a pound as well so it depends on how big the valve is that you used

They both had DGX modular valves (the low profile ones) with port plugs.

Right now I am considering selling my current tanks (I have owned them for the last 15 years and they belonged to my Dad before that) not because in some way they are bad but not ideal.

Agreed with @The Chairman - Yeah that's sad. However, sometimes you just got to let things go. I still miss my HP every now and then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom