Thinking of a new dry suit - anyone used No Gravity suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doctormike

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So my 10 year old Santi elite is getting to be pretty high maintenance. I dive it fairly hard on NYC are wrecks, and have been chasing a few holes here and there, which I have patched (some myself, some by pros) with varying success. Zipper replaced by Steve Gamble about 2 years ago. But I think that it's getting close to the end (internal pockets fused, boots cracking, etc...

I was thinking of treating myself to a new suit - I hear that turnaround is about 3 months for Santi and Bare (the other one I was looking at). I was chatting with the very helpful person at DRIS and they recommended this one:

Professional - Drysuits :: No GRAVITY - diving clothing and accessories of the highest quality.

They claimed better workmanship and fit than Santi, turn around time of about 3 weeks, and lots of happy customers.

Anyone have any experience with these suits?

Thanks!

So my 10 year old Santi elite is getting to be pretty high maintenance. I dive it fairly hard on NYC are wrecks, and have been chasing a few holes here and there, which I have patched (some myself, some by pros) with varying success. Zipper replaced by Steve Gamble about 2 years ago. But I think that it's getting close to the end (internal pockets fused, boots cracking, etc...

I was thinking of treating myself to a new suit - I hear that turnaround is about 3 months for Santi and Bare (the other one I was looking at). I was chatting with the very helpful person at DRIS and they recommended this one:

Professional - Drysuits :: No GRAVITY - diving clothing and accessories of the highest quality.

They claimed better workmanship and fit than Santi, turn around time of about 3 weeks, and lots of happy customers.

Anyone have any experience with these suits?

Thanks!
I’ve been looking at these myself since my Fourth Element argonaut 2.0 suit has basically been a wetsuit from factory… you ever get any reviews on this?

Nah, I had my Santi repaired and it's working great!

Are you planning to travel internationl? if so weight is becoming increasing expensive I just flew out Palau (actually I'm here at present) it was better for me to join Qantas club and get bag upgrade than to pay excess kg -so multiply that by 2-3 differant connections and it starts adding up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom