Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No I already told her. I will give her something else for Christmas in her stocking. This is just something we both want to do together for the experience.

You take nice pictures Missd. I lost my camera in Bonaire :depressed: and my bride just ordered another one for me. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the new one long enough to take a couple of Manatee pics. :palmtree: Bob

You take nice pictures Missd. I lost my camera in Bonaire :depressed: and my bride just ordered another one for me. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the new one long enough to take a couple of Manatee pics. :palmtree: Bob

I feel your pain, I need another new camera too :sad:

Ms D are you thinking of doing the Rainbow River this year? Last year we couldn't do the river after snorkling with the manatees due to Lightning and rain and Birds didn't want to go for safety reasons.

I am still in Wisconsin but I will look at my agenda in Feb when I get back. This was lots of fun with Birds last year. I took my grandson.

Ms D are you thinking of doing the Rainbow River this year? Last year we couldn't do the river after snorkling with the manatees due to Lightning and rain and Birds didn't want to go for safety reasons.

I am still in Wisconsin but I will look at my agenda in Feb when I get back. This was lots of fun with Birds last year. I took my grandson.

Hahah, I've been thinking about you! :bounce2:

Nah not going to do the river - that is unless a load say that they'd like to. You know me, whatever the majority would like. It would be great if you and the grandson could come again. We are having a party afterward that you could bring the whole family to. :)

add me to the list

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife and I would love too, but that is the same timeframe as when my second grandchild is due...

Mike

The wife and I would love too, but that is the same timeframe as when my second grandchild is due...

Mike

Mike - phone the doc and tell him you need the baby out a week b 4 the trip. Sounds fair, yes? :wink: :D

Birds is an awesome company to go out with. I used to snorkel with the manatees through them for years. Now we get are own boat! :) Have fun.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom