Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brucetrinity +1 are confirmed with Bird's. FYI, in my conversation with Bird's, they apparently do not have a headcount that matchs the one here. Some folks may not have mentioned "ScubaBoard" when they called (or the info got lost). They are guaranteed a seat but may not be in the same group .... wouldn't hurt to call back and reconfirm.

Bruce

I've added you to the list in the first post and will give them a shout and check on our people. Thanks :)

Hi Miss D

Do you have room for a couple of old fat people? (At least I am the wife is still young thin and beautiful) :)

Hi Miss D

Do you have room for a couple of old fat people? (At least I am the wife is still young thin and beautiful) :)

Yeppers just call Birds, you can get the number from the link in the first post. Once you have called and confirmed with them, please be sure to let me know so's I can add you to our list here. Be sure to let them know you are with the :sblogo: group :)

OH YEAH!!! No excuses... Santa brought new wetsuits for everyone at my house this year!!! Everybody will be nice and warm....mmmmmmmm!!!

Wonder why this santa didn't come by my place?! :wink:

Tracy I called cdiver2 (David) today and wished he and Colleen a Happy New year. I also asked if he had booked any of the Manatee swims when i am going to be there and gave me this thread.....Put me down on the list! I'll be there and look forward to meeting some more of the Scuba Board group!

Hey can i wear my San Diego Chargers hat?

Miss D
since you are running this trip I just thought you should know that my wife and I just booked with birds and they said there is now 1 seat left after booking us.

Hi,
At last count I had 1 space left for your group, but I can open another boat, I believe.

I'm going to be interested to see who you all are when you arrive. I have a hunch I know at least a few of you, but with user names and photos of yourselves in dive gear it's hard to tell.

PM me with the M&G info, please.

Hi,
At last count I had 1 space left for your group, but I can open another boat, I believe.

I'm going to be interested to see who you all are when you arrive. I have a hunch I know at least a few of you, but with user names and photos of yourselves in dive gear it's hard to tell.

PM me with the M&G info, please.

Wow, I was just going to call you here in about half an hour. Still am. Will speak with you soon. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom