Third Annual Snorkel w/ the Manatees, Feb., 7th, 2009 followed by an M&G Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate to back out of things I already paid for, but I won't be making it to the Manatee thing tomorrow. If someone was not going because of $ reasons, they are more than welcome to take my slot since it is already paid.
Hello! Our Manatee trip was cancelled... any chance this slot is still available??? I'd love to go!!!

I'd be happy to reimburse the fee... and try my hand at some pictures and videos of the event.

Hey Sharyn from ST who recently dove Indonesia....hope you can make it and I'll tell you about Heron Island...

David's heat is back on.....Lost a Manatee due to a cheap thermostat:shakehead:

Last edited:
Is the party out also or just the Manatee trip

Just the trip. I can make the party.

Hello! Our Manatee trip was cancelled... any chance this slot is still available??? I'd love to go!!!

I'd be happy to reimburse the fee... and try my hand at some pictures and videos of the event.

It better be avail, I paid for it! Check with MissD to see if/how you can become me (yeah, I know, that is probably a terrifying thought!)

Sharyn, I am going to PM you in a moment, but the spot is yours if you want it

Hey Sharyn from ST who recently dove Indonesia....hope you can make it and I'll tell you about Heron Island...
Hello! I'd love to hear about Heron Island. What a dream vacation! :D

I Dive:
It better be avail, I paid for it! Check with MissD to see if/how you can become me (yeah, I know, that is probably a terrifying thought!)
Hopefully MissD will read this... ? Thank you for allowing me to become you... I won't think too hard on that one.

Thank you, thank you! I'll be there if y'all will have me!

Me thinks we are going to freeze our A**es off

Me thinks we are going to freeze our A**es off

Nope, some of us will be snorkeling dry. :eyebrow: :palmtree: Bob

Hello! I'd love to hear about Heron Island. What a dream vacation! :D

Hopefully MissD will read this... ? Thank you for allowing me to become you... I won't think too hard on that one.

Thank you, thank you! I'll be there if y'all will have me!

See you in the morning. Since Dave has already paid - I will collect from you and give it to him when I see him in a few days. :)

Bob - YOU ARE ROTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim I will see you at the party :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom