This bug looks half-baked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's crazy....it looks photoshoped. I applied for an internship at the labratory this summer....anyways. Crazy.

Crazy eh? It was on CNN this evening too. Looks pretty real to me!

Well I'm sold on it authenticity.. It's an AP article and was picked up by the Boston Globe (their website), which while pretty liberal is a solid paper.

the Boston Globe (their website), which while pretty liberal is a solid paper.

Yah, good and solid...for the bottom of my parrot's cage :devil_2:

Sorry...I digress... But that lobster is pretty cool looking!

That's just wild!!

A lobster that looks like it was 1/2 in the Carribean and 1/2 in the Atlantic currents. Wonder how nature got a perfectly straight line down the middle. That would lead one to believe that the orange side was in the open/sunlight and the green side was in the shadows. As though it hid quite often under the edge of a sunken boat or something and only wanted to "tan" a little...or forgot to turn over to get an equal tan on both sides! :eyebrow:

Amazon:
the Boston Globe (their website), which while pretty liberal is a solid paper.

Yah, good and solid...for the bottom of my parrot's cage :devil_2:

!

Interesting. we find that our parrot will only do his business on a photo of W. :D

I thought the line was too straight, so I read a little on this...it seems that the left side and the right side of a lobster shell will develop independantly.

I think it should have to register with the Mutant Registration Service. But then again, I think half the people I see on the street should have to register with the Mutant Registration Service.

-Rishidian

Back
Top Bottom