This forum is really quiet this year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henryville

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What's going on guys and gals? Is the Japanese economy getting so much better no one has time for diving? Or are you all so busy diving you don't have time for posts/reports? As a part-time zen diver, I miss the vicarious enjoyment of hearing about what you all are up to!

It's the nature of Zen . . .

hi henryville,

i quite agree. perhaps they are all busy diving 'cause it's the best time for diving in japan, with beaches less crowded and warm water.

as for me, i just came back from a liveaboard trip in palau. i posted my comment in the pacific tour section. comet to think of it, nobody has replied to it :aeh:

maybe, it's all quite in the board.

ken chung ar

I am busy writing for our own JUE website and preparing the DIR Japan one. Only check SB once in a while and post our DIR/GUE activities. Many former active guys seems to have left SB completely. And as you know are our interests shifting in my sphere....

Henryville:
What's going on guys and gals? Is the Japanese economy getting so much better no one has time for diving? Or are you all so busy diving you don't have time for posts/reports? As a part-time zen diver, I miss the vicarious enjoyment of hearing about what you all are up to!

Absolutely right! Far too quiet here.....

As for myself i am overloaded with work! And being in Korea doesn´t really help my diving....anyways....looks like i´ll get a good opportunity to wet my gear on Oct 22nd-23rd, DIR days in Osezaki!!
Will we enjoy your presence Henryville?

ObiWan :anakinpod

Sting Ray:
Absolutely right! Far too quiet here.....

As for myself i am overloaded with work! And being in Korea doesn´t really help my diving....anyways....looks like i´ll get a good opportunity to wet my gear on Oct 22nd-23rd, DIR days in Osezaki!!
Will we enjoy your presence Henryville?

ObiWan :anakinpod

Well, Mr. Stingray, hello to you too! Yeah, I hear you were chasing the big bucks and neglecting your diving - where are your priorities? Funny but I seem to recall from my 6th grade geography (and you all know us Americans are very interested in the geography of that particular corner of the world) that Korea is one of these places that sticks out into a body of water. So what gives?

Actually, I can't believe my good luck, I'll be there on 22 - 23 as well! Can we take up a collection to fly DCPac in for the weekend?

You should go for free since Thomas has been renting your gear out for about $150 a weekend for the last 8 months... Sorry about that little accident with your regulator, I have to remember to stay away from the eel bentos when the waves are up.

Henryville:
Well, Mr. Stingray, hello to you too! Yeah, I hear you were chasing the big bucks and neglecting your diving - where are your priorities? Funny but I seem to recall from my 6th grade geography (and you all know us Americans are very interested in the geography of that particular corner of the world) that Korea is one of these places that sticks out into a body of water. So what gives?

Actually, I can't believe my good luck, I'll be there on 22 - 23 as well! Can we take up a collection to fly DCPac in for the weekend?

You should go for free since Thomas has been renting your gear out for about $150 a weekend for the last 8 months... Sorry about that little accident with your regulator, I have to remember to stay away from the eel bentos when the waves are up.

I just sold Stingray's gear... :wink:

Ok. I am going to be the first one donating money to get DCPac for the weekend. USD 50 and free bolt snaps.

TJO:
I just sold Stingray's gear... :wink:

Ok. I am going to be the first one donating money to get DCPac for the weekend. USD 50 and free bolt snaps.

I'll match.

Henryville:

Hi, I stopped posting the Izu dive reports because I didn't think that people were interested in them.

Back from DEMA, saw some interesting new products, now back to work and figure out the drysuit season thing in a few months.

For now, I'll enjoy the nice water temps and less traffic.

hi marscuba,

how was DEMA? did u visit dive rite booth and see Oooptima?
did they finally decide they use extendair after all?

ken chung ar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom