This is Scary...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah...some guy took that in the Netherlands

Wow! Makes sharks seem tame by comparison!

Decker

P.S. I am not up on my DAN accident reports... When is the last time a diver was hit my lightning?

Wow! Makes sharks seem tame by comparison!

Decker

P.S. I am not up on my DAN accident reports... When is the last time a diver was hit my lightning?

I beleive some time in the last couple of months. It hit his tank some where in Florida. I don't remember all the details though.

George.

Lightning hits out here all the time - just like Hawaii. I can't remember too many details, but the lights in my house come on all the time when I walk by them.

Lighting Smite-ning--

I am turning 40-- I eat fried foods... drink too much.. exercise too little.. stand around in traffic and drive over 100 MPH almost daily-- Lighting, shark attack, and getting shot in a home invasion are not the things which are going to get me. It is the Twinkie induced heart attack at 0230 hrs on the pooper that will get me. Several days later to be found with my pants around my ankles slouched into the tub--

But that is a great photo of the lighting... wonder what the effects are to the fish. I believe they should be fine floating in the water. The problem is when your head is the lead of the circuit for the strike...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom