This Moving To Maui Thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So I've had this plan. Wait until late spring when houses seem to move better and unload our rental junk and also our own home.

Well today a Realtor comes into the dive shop and says she has a buyer for our rentals and they are offering about 15% more than we had planned to ask. We told her find a buyer for our other rental and we'll strike a deal.

Sooo, what seems to have been a horrible task ahead of us may be nearly done already.

We talked about moving to the Big Island especially if we couldn't get our asking price but now it appears Maui is very very doable!!!

So much for plans :D

Great news AL! One step closer to your dream !!

Yep it's closer but it isn't scarier. Scarier would be spending another winter in Oregon :)

Oh I can feel that one...I'm here in on the Mainland with family and talk about cold...2f...brrrrr. I even have to wear stockings, coat, mittens...the whole nine yards! Can't wait to get back to the tropical temps!

Thall, you...everybody is coming!

The Hawaii forum will be hoppin'

The main board will be begging us to venture "out there"...okay, maybe not.

Still, it will be great to have you.

I am looking forward to the day when I no longer own a drysuit. When I can't find a single pair of socks and could care less. When I take students on checkout dives and there is actually stuff to see. When I don't concern myself with frozen pipes. When I don't need a chainsaw to get to the water. When the only ice I have to deal with is in a drink :)

Just looking forward :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom