This sucks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im boored.... My sailing lessons got cancled, again, north shore is blown out, to late for a boat dive. I gotta get my boat here!....Any ideas?

Were you still looking for someplace to park your boat?

The other day I drove past the military housing in the Red Hill area, near Salt Lake. A little bit past the entrance, I noticed a large area with some boats/trailers parked - not sure if it's only for military members, though. Have you tried there?

No but I will, thanks!

My ad for my jeep was over $100/week for 15 words. There is a reason Hono advertiser has few classifieds and even less response. I just need to get rid of it and get something small.

Have you tried Craigslist? I think it is free to post ads there, and they have a section for Honolulu.

I was realy just looking for something to do yesterday but I will put some new adds out from this info anyway....Got a real good and a so so dive in today. Now what to do with the last few hours of my weekend??????????

Back
Top Bottom