This weekends diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Well we all got rained on ALOT. But, the rain was warm and the diving was good. We had a good time and had a cookout (Thanks Cincy and everyone else who did the cooking)

We had a good turn out from Board members and non board members alike, although we are trying to convince them to come visit us online.

It was great to meet and dive with Mr. and Mrs. BerRabbit, they are great people and I hope they come dive with us often.

Now we have to get ready for the Halloween Dive. I hope anyone nearby will make the trip and let us meet you.

Do you think you convinced them???:(

I hope so.

Glad to see you got back OK.

Chad

Wouldn't you know it...not 5 minutes after I got home it quit raining & haven't seen a drop since! At least the students got their ow dives done. :thumb:
Hope everyone got home okay!

Cindy
:niceday:

diving with some good folks!! With all the rain on Saturday it sure didn't seem to dampen everyones spirits. Definitely looking forward to diving with Mr.& Mrs. Ber Rabbit again in the near future.

We had a great time diving with you too! We're looking forward to the pumpkin dive, just hoping they don't start making me work weekends before then.

Hope you campers didn't get too wet! Over breakfast Sunday morning Bruce said, "I'm glad we didn't camp, that would have turned a great weekend into one that wasn't so much fun!" BTW the Holiday Inn Express in LaGrange is nice :wink:

Hey Cincy, you need to post the recipe for the cake--YUMMY!!!

Jbd & ck, thanks for the tour! BTW, Bruce checked his regulator out when we got home and the primary started free-flowing too. Something failed in the first stage and seems to be letting high pressure air get to the second stages. It's only been a year and a month since the annual service! That first stage only had 4 ports so he can't use it with his drysuit so he switched to the 5 port first stage he bought last year. He'd been meaning to make the switch since we had the 5 port serviced in May and this gave him a good reason to go ahead and do it.

Thanks to everyone for showing us a good time!
Ber :bunny:

CKHARLAN has the recipe.

Will you post your recipe or at least PM it to me or is it a family secret? :jester:
Ber :bunny:

It was nice to meet you Ber Rabbit!

I didn't camp either...from what I hear it was pretty miserable the next morning! But I had a ball diving in the rain. I even managed to have fun with that BC I borrowed from JBD that pretty much consumed me whole. I could have used that thing for a boat! It's a million wonders that I ever even got under the water! I almost started grabbing rocks to use for extra weights!

Top of my priority list....MUST GET GEAR!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom