Those with Mares Isotherm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajmataz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For those of you with this semi-dry suit...

I live in Seattle and there do not seem to be any LDS nearby that carry the Mares Isotherm, so I am going to order online. I looked at the size chart and I fit a medium in every aspect.

Question: Were there any surprises in the sizing for you? In another post, someone posted that the Henderson's ran a little big. Any same experience with the Isotherm?

Thanks.

No size quicks I'm aware of. I'd highly recommend getting the Isotherm boots with the suit though.

The seals on the legs of the suit mate with the boots to keep down water exchange. Also, with the tuck seal on the neck, you will need a cropped drysuit style hood. The flanged wetsuit hood might work but might be more trouble than it's worth.

Actually, the hood that comes with the Isotherm (I believe it is included) works best for me. I actually like it better than drysuit hoods, even when I'm wearing a drysuit.

Does anyone know where I can find these boots - besides leisurepro (no sizes)?

LDS in your area that you may recommend me calling??

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom