Thought for new TV show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nifty nev

New
Reaction score
# of dives
TV concept,, using a group of dive instructors . They are similar to BAYWATCH . Diving with all different types people and the interactions that would happen on holidays The scrips could be made very interesting As a diver who watched all Sea Hunt tv shows it could be very interesting concert Any additions to this idea please include ----

AS long as the dive footage was good and the activity realistic [and the cheese factor dialed down low...no crimebusting or treacly romance], I'd watch it. Actually it might become my favorite show. Beautiful underwater vistas, beautiful jiggle factor above the water [you know what I'm talkin' about]...lots of significant guest stars who dive. Yeah, it could easily work. And it wouldn't be like a whole bunch of other shows...

I'm actually putting together a similar concept but rather than scripted it will follow the "Reality Show" format. Shooting here in Roatan. If you want more inof check out our project page on kickstarter:
Dive Masters by Jason McAnear — Kickstarter

JMac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom