Thoughts and Prayers for a speedy recovery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I hope she won't mind me posting this, but I found out KyMermaidDivr had gall bladder surgery today. I talked to her about 7:30 pm and she was recovering. It looks like she will be going home tomorrow.

She said she was still planning on coming Monday night if she was up to it but wouldn't be eating much.

I am sure you will all join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.

Chad

get well soon kymermaiddvr!

for a fast and full recovery.

I will keep flossing for you!

Hope you feel better quickly!
Ber :bunny:

Get well soon!

On all said above

Soon....My warmest wishes to a speedy recovery

Thanks so much for your well wishes and best regards. Chad, I really appreciated your phone call and thanks for reminding me that I wouldn't be working on Monday! :bonk: Morphine is a wonderful drug! I hadn't been out of recovery too long when Chad had called. :D I hope I didn't reveal any deep, dark secrets, but I know Chad wouldn't tell, if I did. :wink: The recovery is going well, but gee, I'm not the wonderwoman I thought I was, but I do intend to go the Christmas get together on Monday and live vicariously through your taste buds, guys. There may be something I can eat ... we'll see. The best thing will be the company. :) Thanks again and I look forward to meeting those I've not met. I've been going thru Scuba board withdrawal. LOL Sad, isn't it? :rolleyes: Talk with you all later.

Back
Top Bottom