thoughts on LCD backpac?? worth it or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

definitely a must have, since I got it I've noticed I keep the animals in the frame better, and you can kind of plan out your shots a little bit better.. if that makes any sense.

I concur with the group. I love mine, better framing, light centering, ability to see menu navigation, the only negative would be reduced battery life, but that has not been a problem for me.

I'm considering getting the LCD backpac but i need a decent housing --- but the gopro housing seems to be only in stock online at gopro's website -- anywhere else I've looked is out of stock /back-ordered - SRP's housing is listed @ $139 on their site (i want to be able to use the original housing on land for stuff)

i would get the SRP blur-fix if they came out with a macro lens for their adapter would make for some interesting shots then at BHB

I really like my LCD back. Makes it easier to see what you are trying to shoot in video or still photos. As others have said, it makes it easier to scroll through the menu. I don't use it much to view my photos as it is rather small for that. Overall, it is a worthwhile addition to your GoPro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom