Thread Deleted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like TC fell asleep while reading the thread. A good bit of it did seem like a bedtime story fairytale.:D

Yeah it did. Sad tho. Guess an intervention that could save a life is dog piling and we all know that is wrong.

I was away at work when this thread got deleted...can someone PM me and tell me what happened? When I left, someone was going to call someone's tech instructor to verify certification...did that ever get done?

I think it needed to be cleaned up, it turned into a bashing session. Not what OP intended, nor what is appropriate on a forum.

(do I sound like a 'Back Room' operator now?)

Neither will the In Memorium thread that gets started when this kid dies in a cave...

Guys -- do we even know if this kid has done what he says he's done? Since it's pretty clear that a lot of his "credentials" are fabricated, my guess is that his claims are fabricated as well. Unless somebody actually KNOWS him and knows he is diving above his training, we are jumping all over a dreaming kid. Yes, it's a little annoying when these guys pop up here, as they periodically do. But we have 70,000+ members, and nobody checks their bonafides, and if they're a little cleverer than AtomicDiver, they may be getting away with equally false claims without anybody jumping on them.

Guys -- do we even know if this kid has done what he says he's done? Since it's pretty clear that a lot of his "credentials" are fabricated, my guess is that his claims are fabricated as well. Unless somebody actually KNOWS him and knows he is diving above his training, we are jumping all over a dreaming kid. Yes, it's a little annoying when these guys pop up here, as they periodically do. But we have 70,000+ members, and nobody checks their bonafides, and if they're a little cleverer than AtomicDiver, they may be getting away with equally false claims without anybody jumping on them.

yes we do.

"yes we do." to which part of the quote ??????

the K

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom