three lp steel 72 2400 psi tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

windtech

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK i have three tanks hydro this year and VIP. i have $275 in to the tanks. all valves have been rebuilt. they were all tumbled but not o2 cleaned didn't see the need for the extra 30 bucks a tank. BTW there yellow, steel, LP all have k valves.

i dont know how to ship the tanks. so please pick them up. i can drop off at dutch as i am there just about every weekend.

100 bucks a tank or 275 for all three.

i am all so willing to trade for the right gear. horse trading is not dead with me.

2011-02-27_12-03-10_750.jpg

are these the older 2250 + or the newer 2400+? I cant make out the markings on the pics.
Thanks,
Scott

Thanks, but I will have to pass. Maybe I will see you at Dutch sometime this year.

anybody what to make an offer???

will trade for the right reg set I'm looking for a cold water sealed reg. din please will trade.

hows life over there in honesdale ... used to have a summer home 10 minutes from there on lake teedyuskung ... awesome times ... still make a trip up to play crickethill from time to time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom