throat too dry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gaudencio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, to all my beloved board members out there!

These past two diving trips. I experienced somewhat dry or it seems to be too dry throat . Then past 2/3 of my diving time I would cough out or vomit (kind of a experience) sputum I suppose but nothing comes out. So after expriencing this I would time and time again would try to cough so that my throat would not be too dry.
Is this experience I'm having is due to my reg or is it my body. My diving buddies did not experience this leaving out air contamination.
my equipment is US divers SE2 primary, secondary Calypso 6. My Se2 last overhauled 2 yrs ago after 100 ++ dives. though I had it checked up only last yr. I was OK.
That day i only had 5 1/2 hrs sleep. Had to drive 3 yrs then 1 hrs. ride on a dive boat then dived. We usually have 3 dives per day. And i all experienced thiese problems during 3 dives.
Any comments?

Jimmy T. :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom