Thursday night NELD social

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Devils_advocate once bubbled...
I wish I could make it but I can't. ;-0 Next time maybe!

Wish I could go out and get sloshed....

David

David,
I have visions of your first time at John Harvard's, falling down at the bar, losing your shoes and jacket and keys...

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23188&pagenumber=2
The entry point was very rocky and the surf was moderate. But the surf was strong enough to knock my dumbass down! I lost my footing and tried the same method of recovering that I use in Florida. Mean while Gary is trying to tell me to get the hell out of the surf.....of course I'm not hearing it I'm just focused on trying to recover. So I drop a fin which is immediately pushed away frome me (Cause I'm still in the damn surf!). So, I recovered that one and began pushing my way out. That is when another wave came over my head while I was trying to put on a fin and knocked my mask off my head. Sooo, I spin to grab my mask...gone in the process lost the other fin.

raxafarian once bubbled...

Do you REALLY want me to repost that drunk-induced PM you sent me awhile back? :wink:

well, isnthere a 30 day statute of limitations on "alledged" PM's send during a drunken expericence, surely there has to be :)
I'll tell you what if you can attend the meeting, you may post it!

I'll see you all there, and look forward to meeting the new folks.

gmbaker once bubbled...

David,
I have visions of your first time at John Harvard's, falling down at the bar, losing your shoes and jacket and keys...

I may not know my way around New England shore lines. But one thing is for sure, I do well in bars. Being a Submariner in the Navy I've def. had my bottle time. :boozer: However, the possibility of loosing my keys is a real one cause I don't like to drive drunk. :auto: :copper:

Ohh.. by the way my wife suprised me with a pair of Mares Volo from L.P. yesterday. So now if I get a new mask I'll be right back where I started (with a little more knowledge).

David

MSilvia once bubbled...
Matt,
good to see you still around. looking forward to catching up with you.

and just when you thought the weather was getting better and the water was getting warmer. I still plan to be there regardelss of the weather, hope as many of you can make it out as well.

MSilvia once bubbled...

Matt! Where've you been hiding? Good to hear from ya, buddy! You still planning on braving the elements?

As for the weather... It's only a bit of snow... I'll still be there!

-Roman.

Sorry guys - same here. Drive home is going to hit the 2 hour mark. Boston to Grafton it is going to suck!
Eric

ericfine50 once bubbled...
Sorry guys - same here. Drive home is going to hit the 2 hour mark. Boston to Grafton it is going to suck!
Eric

Why not go Boston to Grafton via Framingham? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom