Thursday or Friday AM Cape Ann Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyd

Registered
Reaction score
OK, it's getting pretty darn cold out there, but I still don't think wetsuit season is over yet! Anybody want to join me Thursday or Friday morning to prove it? Unfortunately I don't have either day off, so the earlier the better. How about 7AM? Who's with me? Anybody?

On the other hand ... my drysuit should be in any day now ... maybe I should wait?? :)

Gary

I was dry but did a dive with some wetsuit folks. They got pretty chilly but no one was turning blue. Have fun if you go.

I think I can dive friday morning!
If you want we could even get there earlier?
I just have to change some of my gear around(my backup reg was free flowing again on the 2nd dive last week) So I will use my vest BC and air2.
Rick L

Gary,

I might be able to make it tomorrow. I'll PM you my cell phone.. call me and we'll make plans. I'm running off to the dive shop right now to get some air.
(I hope I can make it before they close).

Meredith

Mer - Sorry, it turns out I can't make it Thursday AM. I'll get in touch with you to see if Friday will work.

Rick, I need to go for final clearance from work for a few hours off. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow, but I expect I will be able to make it. I think 7AM is early enough ... don't want to risk nodding off under water!

Thanks,

Gary

Rick - I can definitely make it tomorrow morning. Let's plan on meeting at 7AM in the Cape Ann Divers parking lot. Unfortunately Mer can't make it, so it looks like it's just you and me. Can you reply on this thread or PM me to confirm that we are on?

See you tomorrow,

Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom