Time for a dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Since the diving season is now here why don't we get together and have dinner? IMHO we should set up a schedule of dates to have dinners 3 or 4 times during the season. I'm also in favor of having one of the dinners in the Lexington area followed by either the Cincinatti are or Louisville and then go to whatever area we haven't been to We might even have some friends near London, Ky.

Any thoughts?

t-meister---can ya get a little more sophisticated

We need dates and places.

You can probably count me in too. I always up for getting together with fellow divers. I am also up for working on something in the Cincinnati area. Anyone have any requests?

O.K...more sophisitacted for me would be, work out what is convenient for you guys. I'm in Dayton, so I shouldn't be the one "holding thsi up". Plan what you can, and I'll see if I can't convince the wife that it'sa good idea.

-T

dinner would be a good way to start the season. Is there any way we could do something on the northwest side of Cincy?

big-T--are there any specific dates that won't work for you i.e the Michigan trip is in conflict with your tickets to the races.

Nothing that is "permant" like the race tickets, but my social events co-ordinator sometimes fails to inform me of things until the last minute....errr....that's my side of the story anyway.

A suggestion, pick something off I-75...easier access, less direction hassle.

Thats a good idea. Are you in the Cincy area? If so would you be willing to make some specific restuarant recommendations?

I live on the Northwest side of Cincy. If you are hoping for attendees from parts North (Dayton and up) you might want to consider the Union Center Exit off I-75. It's about 2 exits beyond the interchange of I-275 and I-75 on the north side of town. I've got a co-worker who lives near there and I'll pick her brain for names of restaurants....but off the top of my head there are several...three of which are Uno's, PF Changs and Ruby Tuesday. I'll pick her brain tomorrow and post again.

Back
Top Bottom