Time for a dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd:
Shall we set a date and time?
you all have fun. I'm officially out of town from May 23 to June 5 for a busniess trip in Monterey CA. I am taking my dive gear and will make at least 1 dive.

Do not wait on me to get together. Have fun, and have a cold beer for me.

Hey Jim,

I'm still on the river for now. Get off 6/14 (longest 38 days I have ever spent) and flying to LA for 2 days. Going to be in Ky the night of the 16th, have a tournament I will be working at the Country Club for 3 days. Thought if you aren't too busy maybe we can get together for some vittles at lunch one day. Flying back to LA on the 20th.

Dave,
Can we try to set up something on the 17th or 18th? Let me know soon as I may need to take a vacation day.

HOWDEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm free ! I'm free!!

Got home last night, man is it great to be home. Unfortunately it is only for a day and a half before back on the road. Jim, I sent you a PM about the 17th. Just let me know when and where, I am there.

Not bringing my dive gear with me because this is a working trip but when Kath and I come back in August we will probably be bringing our gear then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom