Time-Lapse at Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bogie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A friend emailed me this time-lapse video of Breakwater taken I guess on 3/6/10 from Brad Brown. I thought it was interesting.

Breakwater Timelapse on Vimeo

I put together a short time-lapse video at the breakwater Saturday between 6:15 and 10:15 AM. The video was built from ~3600 images, one collected every four seconds.
A number of divers were rolled in the surf during the image collection. If one of them was you, don't worry. There's not enough detail to pick out individuals :)

If interested, see it in High-Def here:
Breakwater Timelapse on Vimeo

-Brad

That's cool :) I would easily try it... I would just hate to sit next to my photo shoot setup for 4h though :p
But I like the concept, I will definitely do it !
What made you choose 4s interval instead of 2,3 or 5 or more ? Just curious :)

Nice. Does the camera store all the images or do you have to download them as you're shooting to a laptop or other device?

With todays high capacity memory cards, if the images are shot at PC resolution you can store several thousand without having to empty the card periodically.

That was fun to watch, Bogie :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom