Tissue Compartment N2 And Ndl Calculator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EFX

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
TC_Calculator

This is revision 19.0 of a spreadsheet to calculate N2 tissue compartment loadings and NDL's. In this version I added a new sheet called RB (rock bottom). Previous versions were added to the Advanced forum but I put this version here because it can be used as a learning tool for beginning divers who might shun the advanced forum. Click the above link to download dive_EFX_rev19_0.xls.

Dive_Calculator

This is revision 19.1 of a spreadsheet to calculate N2 tissue compartment loadings and NDL's. In this version I added some clarifying comments to the documentation on the RB (Rock Bottom) sheet. Click the above link to download dive_EFX_rev19_1.xls.

Dive_Calculator

Back by popular demand. Well, maybe not so popular. This is version 19.2. In this version I corrected how the segment 8 N2 loadings on all the dive profiles are calculated. Segment 8 is the surface segment of the dive and in all the previous versions it used the gas mix for the profile. The formulas were changed to use air only. Click on the link to download dive_EFX_rev19_2.xls.

I'm working on a version to use VBA instead of the formulas so look for that in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom